The West Irondequoit Central School District partners with our
community in providing a comprehensive educational experience
that balances high expectations, diverse opportunities, intellectual
growth, and personal responsibility. Our community welcomes each child,
nurtures each mind, and inspires each other to peak performance.
We are committed to partnering with our community to:
- Provide challenging curricula and embrace authentic experiences
that complement the academic achievement of each student.
- Foster the emotional and physical wellness of all students.
- Encourage students to embrace creativity, welcome challenges,
learn from setbacks, and develop resilience as integral parts of
- Maintain a working environment that draws and retains knowledgeable,
creative, dedicated, and caring professionals.
- Balance resources and educational needs to promote a fiscally
sound and financially stable educational program.
- Provide students opportunities to explore possible careers, develop
future paths, and hone 21st century skills for global citizenship.